Two Part Certified Clean
Two Part Certified Care Plan
The Xmicrobe Care Plan is comprised of two distinct, yet equally remarkable, patented and EPA registered products: Fresh Start CLEAN and Xmicrobe SHIELD.
A complete Xmicrobe program is achieved by fogging both Fresh Start and Xmicrobe SHIELD, one product right after the other, throughout a facility process that typically takes a few hours if not minutes to complete
- Eliminates 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, plus odors and allergens
- Makes interior surfaces antimicrobial and virtually “self-sanitizing”
- Sanitizes HVAC systems & duct work and continuously purifies Indoor air quality
- Repels and resists stains from liquids, dirt and other spills
- ‘Shields and helps extend the life of upholstery, carpets, and other surfaces
- Eliminates and helps prevent the reoccurrence of odors, allergens, mold, mildew & fungi.
Step 1 | Fresh Start
Fresh Start™ is a Patented, EPA Registered No-Rinse, No-Wipe, One-Step:
- Germicidal Cleaner
- Odor Eliminator
A fogged-on application of Fresh Start CLEAN™ kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces and 99.9%.on.carpets,.while.also.eliminating.odors,.allergens, mold, mildew and other fungi.
The application of Fresh Start CLEAN™ also “primes” surfaces.to.ensure.a.permanent.bond.with.the.subsequent application of Xmicrobe SHIELD™
DOES IT ALL WITHOUT THE USE OF
CAN LAST AND REMAIN
ANTIMICROBIALLY EFFECTIVE FOR
MONTHS AND MORE
Step 2 | Xmicrobe SHEILD
Xmicrobe is a Patented, EPA Registered Long-Term Antimicrobial Surface Protectant.
Upon application, SHIELD™ forms a Covalent Bond with the surface to which it’s applied. Once cured it will not wash off and can last and remain antimicrobially effective almost indefinitely,
Unlike common disinfectants, SHIEL™ doesn’t kill microbes by poisoning them with chemicals. Instead, it eliminates them through a patented “Electro-Mechanical process, without the use of harmful chemicals.
Recommend Xmicrobe, shield application once per quarter to boost continued sanitation.